Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday


Joe is on the road again through Friday. The good news is the trip is to SoCal, so he can able hang with some friends and family while he is there, and go to a friend's superbowl party. The kids and I will be heading over to Lourdes and Steve's house a bit later for their Superbowl party. Steve is a die-hard Steelers fan, so I made him a Steelers cake for the party - I think he will be tickled. The cake also happens to be gluten free/casein free/soy free, and still delicious. Here is a pic of the cake...



What a fun time! Lourdes and Steve are wonderful hosts and pampered the kids and I - Lourdes didn't let me lift a finger, and she makes a fine cosmo... Wow - what an ending to the superbowl! Steve was stoked about the cake I made, so that was cool, too.

















We are home now, the kids tucked in bed - boy were they tired. Of course, Corey was extra tired since he got up at 4:30 this morning. Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment